Wake up democracy!

It's time to end the apathy and wake up. We should be writing letters to the editor, posting blogs, donating money, and pushing our officials to wake up and take action!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Vote Vote Vote the Republicans OUT!

Get everyone who will vote against a Republican to turn out and VOTE!

King George's latest diatribe, speaking at a rally held at Georgia Southern University:"the Democrat (sic) approach in Iraq comes down to this: the terrorists win and America loses."The man just can't stop being a demagogue. He NEEDS a House oversight investigation or ten.

My [fearless] one week to go prediction on the midterm election:U.S. House: Democrats net gain of 27 seats.U.S. Senate: Democrats net gain of three seats.If I am right, the Dems will take over the House, and the Rethugs will keep the Senate. Oh well...even control of one house in our bicameral system will be a major improvement. Bush will need consensus to pass new laws....it's a start! But we MUST ALL VOTE!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Mike Grayson said…

    I read about the Pew Foundation poll released on Sunday which shows the gap narrowing between the two parties. While this poll is on a macro level, I am still worried.

    If I were making my predictions today, I would guess the Dems will pick up 18 House seats, and three Senate seats.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home